The US Army has done a wonderful job putting this together. Each summer the show tours a part of America. Soon to be coming your way if it hasn’t already.
[embedplusvideo height=”470″ width=”591″ standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/8aRJXFO-qtU?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=8aRJXFO-qtU&width=591&height=470&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=&notes=” id=”ep9960″ /]
The 2012 Spirit of America schedule will bring more than 300 active duty Soldiers from the U.S. Army Military District of Washington to the cities of Greensboro, N.C., and Columbia, S.C., this September. Go here for more information.
2012 Performance Schedule
- Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, N.C.
- Friday, Sept. 14, 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, Sept. 14, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 15, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 15, 7:30 p.m.
- Colonial Life Arena, Columbia, S.C.
- Friday, Sept. 21, 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, Sept. 21, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 22, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 22, 7:30 p.m.
Spirit of America performances are open to the public and admission is FREE, but tickets are required. For ticketing information, please visit the Ticketing page.